Looking for a Senior Metallurgist , Minerals
Chronos Consulting Mexico (www.chronosconsulting.com, www.chronossystems.com, www.coberon.com) is part of the Coberon - Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing, permanent recruitment and nearshore software outsourcing for the global Fortune 500. The group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is our clients who's is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. And they are looking for a Senior Metallurgist , Minerals
The Senior Metallurgist will be responsible of organize, plan and handle numerous metallurgical projects at the same time and also is responsible for client relationships/communications and meeting client requirements for successful project completion.
Reporting to the Metallurgy Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the Metallurgy Manager is kept current and informed on all aspects of the laboratory that have any direct or indirect impact on Environment, Health and Safety (prevents accidents, incidents, perceived or actual H&S concerns)
• Participating in the completion of Management Action Report Cards, which measures leading HSE indicators to proactively manage Health and Safety.
• Complying with local and state environmental regulations for air, waste, water, and soil.
• Enforcing all regulations as per the Company Health and Safety Manual, and the immediate reporting of any health, safety or environmental incidents, accidents or concerns to the Manager, H&S.
• Reviewing HSE Meeting Minutes, emergency protocol and any incident/accident reports.
• Demonstrating good safe work habits and enforcing a clean working environment.
• Familiar with the location of emergency equipment, supplies and information.
• Complies and ensures that all labs follow Quality Systems and that quality targets are maintained by the team involve in the project.
• Ensures client satisfaction, meeting external and internal customer expectations from a service, quality and turnaround perspective
• University or College degree in Metallurgy or related field.
• Full command of English
• At least 3 years of management experience
• Candidate must have an excellent ability to interact with both operators and managers. Have the flexibility to fill multiple roles and meet the requirements of the organization as necessary. Strong leadership and management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage people.
If youre interested send resume to [email protected]